Exciting post tonight, Cat from Kitty Korner https://catnortonmakeupartist.wordpress.com/ has nominated me for the Liebster Award, this award is all about celebrating and recognising new up and upcoming blogs – so I’m very thankful for the nomination and being a part of this.
The rules are as follows:
- You must recognise and thank your nominator within your post
- You should have the liebster award photo on your post
- You must answer the questions provided to you by your nominator
- You must then nominate another 10 bloggers and write 10 new questions
So let’s crack on with the questions from Cat!
1.What is your best memory of your childhood? I have a really fond memory of being at my Aunty’s old house in cavendish with nearly all of my Mum’s side (if iI remember rightly). All the adults were at the house and Me, my brother and 3 of my cousins went on a walk and rein-acted the first Shrek film. I think someone may have had a camera I would love to find the camera that had that footage on – hilarious.
2. What is your fave makeup brand? Benefit for sure, I love their products – they all just seem to suit my skin type & tone. Plus the packaging for everything is always on point, their christmas range’s always make me drool!
3.What is your favourite TV program right now? Gotham, I am an absolute chic geek when it comes to all things superhero, comic, marvel, DC related. The first season of Gotham has recently been added to Netflix and I have been binge watching ever since I watched the pilot – just can’t get enough.
4. If you were given £1000, whats the first thing you would buy? Tomorrowland Atlanta Tickets, I would normally say Tomorrowland Belgium but that has been and gone. Tomorrowland is the one festival I have always dreamed of going but it’s pricey to travel overseas and then add on festival costs on top.
5.If you were stuck on a deserted island whats the 3 things you’d take with you? 1. An iPod/something to play music on, music is my love I would just go crazy without it so i would play one song a day 🙂 2. A charger for the music player mentioned 3. Matt – boyfriend (Awww how sweet of me, but hell if i’m getting stuck on a desert island so is he)
6. What is your number 1 fear? Bit of Debbie Downer but grieving, I went through a really tough time in my life when I was very young struggling with the loss of my best friend ever since I have been filled with fear at the thought of feeling like that again. Unfortunately it is one thing in life that is inevitable.
7.Where if your favourite place in the world? Home, truly! Not necessarily the house I live in at the time but for me I love travelling to different places every year and seeing all the wonders of the world but I love getting back to the place you call home.
8. What do you see yourself doing in 10 years time? I have just started a make up artistry course so in an ideal world in 10 years time I would like to be a freelance MUA doing my work in between being a mummy or alternatively I do have an amazing job at the moment so I would be quite content with that – the family part though that’s a must!
9. Whats your favourite perfume? Tough One! Day perfume; Daisy – Marc Jacobs. Night Perfume; Jean Paul Gaultier – Classique
10.What’s the one makeup product you couldn’t live without? Foundation, I could live the rest of my life without the rest of my face done up as long as I have coverage on my face – I’m rarely seen without even a light foundation or BB cream.
Wow so turns out I can really talk when asked questions about me, so your turn next I nominate:
My set of questions:
1. What is your go to lipstick shade?
2. Would you rather shop at the Supermarket or Farmer’s market?
3. Who is your blogger idol?
4. Favourite high street shop?
5. Number one thing on your christmas list?
6. Do you have one song you couldn’t go without listening to?
7. Vintage or New?
8. Favourite place to eat?
9. If you could only travel to one more place in your lifetime where would it be?
10. If you could thank one person for any reason who would it be, now is your opportunity.
Thank you kitty for my nomination, it has been a pleasure taking part! I hope you all give it a go and support each other!