Another month of 2015 down, man where is this year going? I have had an amazing month I must say. I have started regularly blogging again which makes me happy. We went to Bestival to see my thoughts on that check out my post on it here. Me & Matt celebrated two years together – soppy I know. I finished my CIPP Payroll Technician Course, awaiting results. To top it all off I started my Make Up Artistry Level 3 Course which is another thing to keep my brain and creativity in lock for another year. Of course this month there have been lots of things I have been obsessing over, so let me share them with you.
1. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara – I love love love this mascara. I go for the long slightly thick look when it comes to mascara and this does the job perfectly for like £7 something you can’t get a better one.
2. Simple Kind To Skin + Protecting Moisture Cream with SPF 30. I actually got handed this in a sample bag from Simple at Bestival. I normally use Clinique’s Dramatically Different Moisturiser and I love it but I am trying to dramatically cut the costs I’m spending on beauty products and this is the perfect replacement. It matches perfect with my skin. Highly recommend.
1. My cream duster coat I have been sporting with everything this month. Cami tops and jeans. Long sleeve tops and shorts just overall adjusting to autumn by adding the perfect light layer.
2. Bright yellow Paisley scarf from Next. Been pairing with my leather jacket and thick knit cream jumper. Love this scarf, another great fall-drobe bridge piece. Check it out http://www.next.co.uk/g66576s7#366647g66
1. My music obsession for this month has to be Bugzy Malone. This MC from Manny is just the absolute shizz – it’s all I can say. Check him out if your into grime or UK Hip Hop Music. If your going to check him out do your research into his war with Chip. Kept me entertained for quite a while that’s for sure. Check out the EP Walk With Me.
2. My TV obsession for September is Gotham, on Netflix. I absolutely love me some comic book superhero stuff, so this is right up my street. Obviously not giving anything away but it starts when Bruce Wayne is just a little boy which makes it so much more interesting watching how Gotham changed between the point of Bruce being a kid to eventually I hope Batman. Very obsessed with this.
1. Candle obsession picked up on our day of at Bressingham Steam & Gardens (more info read my post here). Yankee Candle Cappuccino Truffle, such a delicious smelling candle especially since the change in the weather. I like my candles to make the house smell warm and comfortable, with a slight hint of yumminess. This definitely does the trick.
2. Food obsession you may have already seen if you follow me on Instagram (if you don’t check my pics out @turnrightatthegeese) I am loving chocolate covered strawberries but with a twist. I have been chopping up my strawbs and putting a pot of Muller Light Chocolate Fix Yogurt over them – delicious and I have a BIG sweet tooth so this curbs my heading for the actual chocolate, or cake etc etc.
Anyway hope you enjoyed having a snoop at what I have been obsessing over in September. Let me know if you take a look, pick up, taste or listen to anything I have mentioned. Or links to what you have been loving, I find inspiration from other people’s reviews. I have a special favourite for you now, I’m really hoping you can support with me.
A favourite not just for September:
I have one last thing to shout about this month. My work (Go Ape) chooses a different charity to support every year, for 2015 we have chosen The Outward Bound Trust. https://www.outwardbound.org.uk
The Outward Bound Trust is an educational charity that uses the outdoors and all it’s great activities to help and develop young people. They do this by teaching people from all walks of life and circumstances valuable life skills ones they may not be able to learn in their normal environments. The Outward Bound trust is proven to give people an educational branch towards success that most of us find easy to start. This Friday we are doing our bit at Banana HQ and doing a 20 mile country walk, it doesn’t sound too bad and then you get informed that it will take 6-8hours to complete – speed and stop off dependant of course. This charity really helps young people gain the skills that comes to us naturally such as setting goals, communicating and even maintaining a positive outlook when things get tough (which I’m sure we all now does happen) please please give a little back to them. Help them to continue supporting people and sponsor our walk here. Every bit is highly appreciated. I will of course be blogging about the day on Friday evening so I’m sure you will hear all about the trail, blisters and all!
Catch you later,