Today I’m sharing with you swatches of the Benefit Blush and Bronzers I currently own. I love their blushes, Benefit hit the nail on the head with them. I think they have just the right amount of pigment to give you a healthy glow and I look for that in a blusher I’m not one to opt for a bright tone. I have recently downsized my make up selection I had a lot of these Box O’Powders that had hit pan or smashed so I decided to buy the Cheeky Sweet Spot from last years christmas range when I saw it on sale so I could reduce my practically empty boxes.
The set includes – Dandelion, Bellabamba, Sugarbomb, Hoola (Bronzer), Coralista & Rockateur.
- Dandelion is a light pink shade, perfect for adding a brightness to the apple of your cheeks.
- Bellabamba is a darker tone of pink, with a hint of shimmer adding more of a pop to your cheeks.
- Sugarbomb has four shades combined, peach, pink, light plum and a rose shade. This blush gives a lovely glow of radiance to your face.
- Hoola is my favourite bronzer of all time (for everyday), it is matte so doesn’t add any shimmer to your face. It is the perfect bronzer to use for a natural look or to enhance contouring.
- Coralista hints at what shade it is, a lovely coral tone for adding the perfect pop of colour to the apples of your cheeks.
- Rockateur is my all time favourite blush from benefit! It has an amazing rose gold colour and just gives me the perfect glow for my skintone, I love it ❤
I apply all my blushes with my Real Techiques Blush Brush, check it out here
Just a short one from me today, let me know if you have a fave from Benefit! you can check them all out on their site here