Hello Beauts ❤
Last week I received an absolute delight in the post, my Prairie Charms Enchanted box!! I have been so excited for this, as all the items from Prairie Charms are so cute. I received this box as part of the Prairie Pizzazz curators scheme they run for contributing bloggers. The enchanted themed box contained lots of magical bits, I love every one of them so let’s take a peek…
- A cute velvety wolf fur like headband
- Glittery two in one head band, with butterfly clip
- 3 hair ties. One glittery green, one stag print & one white with cute mini gold hearts
- One croc skin hair bow (or following the enchanted theme dragon skin) 🙂
- A magic wand necklace, being a harry potter fan I love the idea of having my own wand around my neck
- Drop heart midi ring
- Eye necklace
Other Lovely Things
- A beautiful quote piece which I’m going to frame to go near my dresser
- Sugar stick, which I fully intend to use for a cocktail like suggested!
- Pumpkin spice sugar skull wax melts – my favourite item I think ❤
- & a lovely thank you card from the lovely team at Prairie Charms.
I loved this box of goodies and rate everything from Prairie Charms, they are such a lovely team too!
Short one today, speak soon.