So it’s the time of year the cider and wine get’s put away at our house and the cream liqueurs come out! We do like a little evening tipple at home and there is always one thing we head for in December – Baileys (or cheaper Irish Cream). I love this stuff it’s like liquid gold after a long day, especially for my better half who works outside all day. Normally we just have a little splash (haha I’m lying) in a glass over ice. However I thought I’d do some research into other options after having a Baileys hot chocolate at Bury St Edmunds christmas fair. Well I have found so many nice recipes I thought I’d put them into a little blog post for you.
- Salted Caramel Corn Shot by Baileys
- Baileys Chocolate Martini by Drinkedin
- Baileys Glamour Shot by Baileys
- Frozen Mudslide by Drinkedin
- Irish Cream Hot Chocolate by Polkadotbride
- Birthday Cake Shot by Baileys
- Spiked Eggnog by Marycrimmins
- Baileys Vanilla Spiced Cocktail by Baileys
I hope you like the recipe ideas and share my love for Irish Cream, however please do drink responsibly (feel silly saying that but it’s a good point!) ❤
Let me know if you try any of these out, I’d love to hear how you got on. I think I’m going to try the birthday cake shots very soon!
Catch ya Later,