I have the most exciting haul for you today, well in my opinion it’s pretty much perfect. Anyone who knows me well will know I’m a sucker for Asian culture, food and most of all beauty products. No one does facemasks and cute skincare products better than the Korean and Japanese brands in my opinion. If you know about brands like Etude House, Liole and Tony Moly you will know what I mean about ‘cute skincare products’ the packaging and products themselves are just simply gorgeous ❤
I used to purchase all of my Asian beauty products through eBay but my last few binges have been through yesstyle.com and I thought this little one was worth sharing. Yesstyle.com had a sale on a few weeks back and made a few cheeky purchases. Unfortunately my whole order did not arrive as some items were out of stock. I was informed they wouldn’t be in my order and refunded so s’all good!
Let’s take a look at all the fabulous items I got!
- Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Face Masks in Apple Yogurt and Rice Sleeping Pack
- Green Harmony Purity Blueberry Foam Cleanser
- Tosowoong Blackhead & Sebum Out – Nose Strips
- Pure Smile Night Time Bergamot Lip Pack
FREE SAMPLES –
- TonyMoly Horseyu Cream x 2
- Etude House Pure Baobab Water x 2
- Etude House Cotton Fit
- Etude House Moistful Collagen Deep Cream
- Beauty Diary Caviar Mask
- Skin Food Platinum Grape Cell Essential BB cream
- Skin Food Gold Caviar Nutrition Mask
Can you believe how many free samples they send out, it’s crazy! I wish you could get more of a gauge of how good a product is from a small sachet. I will of course do a full review on anything you must know about! I highly recommend treating your skin to some Asian beauty products every now and again, some of the ingredients are so beneficial. If you want to check out Yesstyle.com you can HERE! – they often have some amazing sales on so be sure to look out for them.
Have you tried any of these products, or have any Korean/Japanese skin care favourites of your own let me know!